IntSights is redefining cyber security with the industry’s first and only enterprise threat management platform that transforms tailored threat intelligence into automated security operations. Our ground- breaking data-mining algorithms and unique cyber reconnaissance capabilities continuously monitor an enterprise’s external digital profile across the surface, deep and dark web, categorize and analyze millions of threats, and automate the risk remediation lifecycle — streamlining workflows, maximizing resources and securing business operations. This has made IntSights’ one of the fastest growing cyber security companies in the world. IntSights is headquartered in New York, New York with offices in Tel Aviv, Amsterdam, Boston, Dallas, Tokyo and Singapore. IntSights is backed by Glilot Capital Partners, Blumberg Capital, Blackstone, Tola Capital and Wipro Ventures.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Marketing, you will oversee solutions marketing strategy and execution, drive go-to-market campaign and program execution with America’s sales organization, and lead our customer marketing activities. You will work with internal clients and external thought leaders as well as vendors to identify opportunities to promote customers, products, services, and personnel related to business and marketing objectives and initiatives.
- Oversee and execute go-to-market programs and campaigns that promote Intsights market-leading technical alliances partnerships and ecosystem as a value-multiplier to customers’ existing cyber security infrastructure investments.
- Drive IntSights’ strategic VAR/Channel Marketing programs to ensure enablement, excitement and campaign execution for measurable ROI from channel marketing and partner-driven registered business.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop and bring to market Digital Risk and Threat Intelligence industry solution campaigns (demos, resources, etc.) that uniquely position IntSights competitive advantage in the Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare and Manufacturing industries.
- Partner with Account Based Marketing, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing peers to drive on-site communication with Americas sales teams to execute campaigns (schedule/agendas, pre-attendee lists, pre-event mailers/scripts, and post-event follow-up) and ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales Operations to track, measure and report KPI metrics, pipeline development, and ROI across integrated outbound sales and marketing programs on a weekly basis.
- Represent the voice of the customer and providing customer and market insights to Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Marketing teams
- Organize customer advocacy and influencer programs
- Work directly with customers on PR initiatives including case studies, speaking engagements, Influencer events, etc.
- Own the America’s Customer Advisory Board program
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of marketing experience with a focus on social media and content development
- A mix of agency and corporate experience is preferred
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management capabilities
- Proven success interacting with all levels, including C-suite executives
- Detail-oriented, proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with external sales and channel teams
- Experience with vendor management and coordination
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to take care of administrative, but important, event management tasks
- Experience with MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and Google Suite tools
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
Education and Certifications
- Candidates must be based in the Plano, TX area
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.